Online Enrollment Packet
You will need to fill out a packet for each student. Enrollment fees are not collected online.
APPLICATION FOR 2023-2024
Kindergarten - 6th Grade Application
7th - 12th Application
Community Christian School
Enrollment Procedure Check List
- Complete all ONLINE enrollment forms and pay $180 Enrollment Forms
CCS Application for Admission-See Above
- Medication form
- Pick up list
- Emergency contact list
- Parent agreement
- Partnership agreement (grade 7 and up)
- Letter of Reference (High School students only)
- Other school records:
- Most recent report card
- Test scores
- Copy of:
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Shot records
Students cannot be enrolled without a copy of the above.
- Completed financial aid forms, if applicable, and a copy of your previous year’s Income Tax Form. The administrator will meet with the finance committee during the summer. You will be contacted as to their decision.
- All new students in Pre K and Kindergarten will be called during the summer to schedule Gesell screenings. The Gesell screening fee is $50.00. New students in 4-8th will be schedule to take a standardized test. There is a $50.00 testing fee. Testing and screening fees must be paid prior to test being given.
- Upon completion of screening/testing, the office will schedule an appointment with the parents to discuss results with the administrator and the tester.