Community Christian School
Enrollment Procedure Check List
- Complete all enrollment forms
- When returning completed forms to the office, you will need to bring:
- Enrollment check addressed to CCS
Pre K $120.00 for each child
K-12 $220.00 first child
$170.00 for each additional child
- Enrollment Checklist
- Other school records:
- Most recent report card
- Test scores
- Copy of:
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Shot records
Students cannot be enrolled without a copy of the above.
- Completed financial aid forms, if applicable, and a copy of your previous year’s Income Tax Form. The administrator will meet with the finance committee during the summer. You will be contacted as to their decision.
- All new students in Pre K and Kindergarten will be called during the summer to schedule Gesell screenings. The Gesell screening fee is $40.00. New students in 4-8th will be schedule to take a standardized test. There is a $40.00 testing fee. Testing and screening fees must be paid prior to test being given.
- Upon completion of screening/testing, the office will schedule an appointment with the parents to discuss results with the administrator and the tester.