The purpose of the athletic program at Community Christian School is to equip the athletes for life beyond school. Our students will be leaders tomorrow because of the leadership skills they are acquiring today. Our hope is for them to establish and practice their leadership standards and build on them each day. Our athletes are led by coaches who display Christ-like behavior and have a dedicated relationship with Jesus Christ. Our coaches pursue Christ and will challenge their teams to do the same.
To achieve these goals, we must have faithfulness to God, consistent participation, and a good attitude. We believe sports enrich students’ lives by building a strong work ethic while teaching the ability to work with others towards common goals. Working as a team they will learn to treat others with respect and honor while conducting themselves with integrity and excellence in addition to learning unselfishness, dedication, determination, and discipline.
- Maintain a 70% grade average or above.
- Attend and complete all work-out programs as designed by the Athletic Director.
- Be in good standing with the school.
- Be a good example both on and off the field — Proverbs 1:10 My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent.
- Be like-minded and unselfish — Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
- Be obedient — Isaiah 1:19 If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.
- Maintain a teachable/coachable spirit. Proverbs 19:20 Listen to counsel and receive instruction, that you may be wise in your latter days.
- Have a positive attitude — Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
The CCS Warriors come from a tradition of success. Our History includes multiple baseball, softball, and basketball state championships as well as two State Runner Up years in Six-Man Football.
CCS offers a variety of Sports. Our High School competes with TCAF (Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship) while our Junior High and Elementary participate with CSAF (Christian Schools Athletic Fellowship).
Baseball (Coming Soon)
Junior High (6th — 8th)
Baseball (Coming Soon)
Elementary (3rd — 5th)
**We participate in sports when we have enough interest from students and the staffing personnel.